Sunday, August 31, 2014

Seersucker amor




 
Tee- JCrew Factory option  option  option
skirt- Talbots (thrifted)  option 
shoes- Target  option  option
earrings- Limited similar similar
bracelet- made by me  option   option
 
Two posts in one day? Well it is a holiday weekend, one made for relaxing so I'm taking a little more time for the blog today. And I couldn't let summer pass by without sharing this outfit. Seersucker is synonymous with summer for me. By the time I finish my 30x30 challenge that I'm starting tomorrow, most of you will be well into fall attire so I had to share this now.

Have you been shopping the Labor Day sales? I took advantage of some to add some graphic tees to my closet. I added this one about a month or so ago and I've had my eye on a few more.

If you are shopping the Labor Day sales, remember to join Ebates first. Then you'll earn some cash back from all those purchases and save even more.

Linking up here:


Funday Monday*Manic Monday* Monday Mingle*