Monday, December 7, 2015

Buffalo plaid - three ways




 
Vest- JCrew factory  similar  option
shirt- Old Navy  similar  option  option  option
jeans- Loft
worn- Nov. 22, 2015
 
I wore this to our church's Thanksgiving supper last month. One of the girls in our college age Sunday School class said she had on a similar outfit and her brother told her she looked like a lumberjack. I laughed, lovingly smacked him on the shoulder and told them both he knows nothing about fashion. Lumberjack or not, I love this combination of buffalo plaid and herringbone. This combination is all over pinterest so I certainly can't take credit for coming up with. I'm just doing what everyone else is doing.
 
Here are two more ways I've worn this shirt:
 
 
 
This shirt would also look great layered under a sweater or sweatshirt as I did here and here with a similar plaid shirt.
 
Linking up here: