Wednesday, January 29, 2014

In need of sweaters





 
Shirt- JCPenney
pants- TJMaxx
shoes- Ross
tote- gift
Worn Jan. 26, 2014
 
This has been the coldest winter thus far since I moved to my current location. All the others had been so mild, I had gotten rid of most of my sweaters. I have been in need of them this season. When I saw Caitlin at Southern Curls and Pearls in a white cable knit and red plaid, I knew that a white cable knit would be a good addition to my wardrobe.
 
This sweater that I'm wearing isn't a true cable knit, but I used rewards to get it free from Gap. The cable knits were sold out in my size. This one is really soft and comfy, so I'm happy, as long as it holds its shape.
 
And yes, same purse and same shoes as a couple of posts back. They are in constant rotation now. Actually, I tend to carry the same purse for a week or two (or longer) at the time. How often do you swap purses?
 
Linking up here: