Friday, November 14, 2014

Buffalo plaid and stripes



 
Buffalo plaid shirt- Old Navy  similar
stripe shirt- Banana Republic  option  option
jeans- Levis
boots- Belk's    option    option  option
Worn Nov. 11, 2014

I consider a buffalo plaid a must have for fall/winter. It's also a piece that will be a classic and stick around. Those are the reasons I promptly went to Old Navy and purchased myself a brand new plaid shirt this week, (using rewards so I didn't pay much). I received one last Christmas as a gift and wore it a couple of times last winter, but the fit was not quite right. I tried to wear it again last weekend and decided that an ill fitting shirt would not do. The old one will get posted in my Poshmark closet.

This one will get worn regularly if the temps will stay down. After a chilly morning, Tuesday afternoon was 80 degrees, so most of the day this shirt was worn tied around my waist as shown in the last pick.

Do you have a favorite item that you would run out and replace right away?

Are you gearing up for holiday shopping? If you're like me and do a lot of it online, don't forget to sign up at ebates so you get cash back from your shopping. I've made a little over $25 in a short time. That's not huge, but I'll take it. Check them out here.

Linking up here: