Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry and Bright


 
Sweater- JCPenney option  option  option
skirt- Loft (sold out)  option  option  option
scarf- Tuesday Morning option option
boots- shoes.com  option  option
worn Dec. 19, 2014

I opted for another bright look last week. It might seem odd to pair hot pink with this mustard pattern skirt, but I thought the scarf pulled this together well. I received several compliments. 

Our Christmas decor this year is bright and colorful instead of the traditional red and green. Sometimes I do this with my wardrobe too. 

It's Christmas eve! I hope you are spending quality time with family and friends as we celebrate our Savior's birth. Merry Christmas! I'll be back online in a couple of days but I'll likely be away for a bit loving on those dear to me.

Linking up here: