Monday, December 29, 2014

Poncho



Poncho- gift  option option
long sleeve tee- JCPenney
skirt- Forever 21 option  option
necklace- Our World Boutique  option  option
boots- Shoes.com option  option
worn Dec. 21, 2014

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and still has a few days left to unwind and relax as we close out the year. I'm headed back to work for a few days but at least it's another short week. 

My mother gave me this poncho during the summer for my birthday and I finally got around to wearing it. Maybe in a few months I'll get to wear the other cold weather items I just got for Christmas. The temps went back up to 80 during the few days after Christmas so I may as well have gotten tshirts.  Oh well. 

I typically wear the red skirt as a summer item but was inspired by an outfit on pinterest to try it with a poncho. Here's a look at how I've worn it before. 

 

Linking up here: