Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One for the books




Blazer- old option option
sweater- thrifted option option
pants- TJMaxx option  option  option option
necklace - Our World Boutique option  option option
booties- TJMaxx option option
worn Dec. 22, 2014

I just noticed when I posted these photos that I had creases from the hanger across the legs of my pants. Classy. That's what happens when you don't prepare the night before and you are running behind. We'll just mark this one down for the history books.

You really can't tell from the pictures, but this sweater has gold/metallic flecks in it. I thought it would be the perfect small touch for the holidays for the office. I've worn this sweater with the pants before with a scarf, but somehow, the necklace and blazer make it feel like a totally new outfit. I love how simple changes make a big difference.

Linking up here: