Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Color on the bottom



 
Jacket- Loft option
blouse- (old)
pants- Loft similar  option
shoes- Target option
necklace- Loft option option
worn Dec. 23, 2014
 
It's the last day of 2014. I had to say it, everyone else has been talking about it. I don't get too nostalgic about the years. I've stopped making resolutions. I just strive to keep moving forward and doing better. The older I get, the more I realize that some seasons of life don't care what the calendar says. They don't necessarily start and stop with the ending or beginning of a new year. And I'm okay with that. I will admit that for the last two years we have been in a season I'd like to see end, but it could be worse, so I'll just trust that God knows best and in His time, it will pass.
 
Happy New Year to all of you! I hope it holds good things for you.
 
Linking here: