Monday, November 14, 2016

Mustard and Navy





Blazer- The Limited  option
pants- Loft  option
blouse- Nordstrom  option   option  option
necklace- gift  option  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option
 
I absolutely love how this pops with the mustard blazer. This is ten times better than the version with the teal blazer that I didn't love. I updated my navy pants too. Loft has been my go to for work trousers for the last three years at least. The Julie fit fits exactly as it should for a curvy bottomed woman like me. I have this pair of pants in four colors now.
 
I had a very productive weekend. I finally got my office/ scrapbook room clean and organized (again). We even got some decorative shelves hung on the wall that I've been meaning to get up for several years. The positive outcome from a hurricane experience is that we are now using what we have or letting  it go. How was your weekend?
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: