Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Plaid and tassels





Cardigan- Belk  option  option  option
blouse- old  option  option  option
pants- Loft  option   similar  option
necklace- JCP  option  option
bracelets- made by me  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option
nails- Essie wicked
 
This was a particularly comfortable outfit to wear. I still felt polished enough for the office, but comfortable. Comfort is important. If you aren't comfortable in your clothes, you don't look good in them. I see where the sleeves could have used some adjustments before photos for a better look, but this was still comfortable. No tugging, pulling, adjusting. If you have to do all those things with an outfit, then it's not worth it. Agree?
 
I'm seeking some recommendations. I need/want to replace this white blouse. I need a good white or ivory pullover blouse for the office. Not a button up (I have one) and not a cotton tee, but something that will work in a professional environment. I also want to find a pretty burgundy/wine/plum color for my nails and lips. This nail color I'm wearing above is too dark for me. I want something in that family but lighter. Suggestions? And for lips- not too red, not too purple but something in between that's a nice fall wine/burgundy color. Feel free to link up your suggestions in the comments.
 
Don't forget to check out the Christmas gift guides!
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: