Friday, December 4, 2015

Plaid and suede- pinspired

 
 
 




Shirt- JCrew Factory  option    option   option
vest- Ralph Lauren- thrifted  option   option  option
jeans- Levis midrise skinny  option  option  option
boots- JCP   option
earrings- JCPenney   option  option
necklace- JCP  option
bracelets- JCP/Forever 21  option/  option
worn Nov. 21, 2015
 
Thank goodness it's Friday! It seems like it hasn't slowed down since the weekend before Thanksgiving.
 
Get prepared for an overload of plaid for the next few posts. I've had several casual events lately and plaid is my fall/winter go to. When it's not all that cold, this shirt is a go to because it's a nice cotton vs a flannel. I paired it with this vest that I thrifted a couple of years ago. I know I sound like a broken record, but I love vests, I just struggle to style them. I used a little pinterest inspiration for this. Plaid and suede shouldn't require inspiration. It works so well it ought to be an instant go to, but I overlook the obvious. Here's a pin to reality shot:
 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Linking here: