Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Red, white and blue



 
Blazer- Belk's option option option
Worn August 20, 2014
 
Another blogger pointed out yesterday that this is technically the last week to wear white. Um...I'm not ready for that. I know a lot of you are looking forward to fall and even experiencing it, but we had temps over 100 last week so I still have summer on the brain. And I still have summer dresses and outfits to wear. I can't seem to get around to them all because I can only wear some of them to church due to the restrictive conservative work dress code I'm required to follow. 
 
So... I'm not sure I'll follow the rules outside of work. I may keep wearing white even after next week.
 
I based this off this outfit that I pinned. I'd love to go with shirt tail out like the inspiration photo, but that might be frowned upon at work.
 
Linking here: