Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More white





 
Cardigan- Target option option
blouse- old option option
shoes- Amazon    option option option
Worn August 24, 2014
 
I told you yesterday that I have been wearing white as much as possible lately. I'm sad that this may be the only time this season I wear this skirt. It's a new purchase that I got recently at a great deal. I've been wanting to add a white skirt to my wardrobe for quite some time, and finally did it. Even though it's late in the season, it will still be good for next year.
 
 I've also been wanting some single strap hot pink sandals, but it took me a while to come up with enough ways that I'd wear them to justify the purchase. It also took some time to find a pair that I thought I'd actually wear the most. I think this type is beautiful, but I wouldn't get the most wear out of a pair of four inch dressy heels. I can't wear them to work, so they would be weekend only. This lower heel will work much better for me.  Thanks to Shanna for linking them up in one of her posts.

Linking up here:



Funday Monday*Manic Monday* Monday Mingle*