Monday, August 25, 2014

One blazer- three ways




 
Blazer- sears option
Blouse- Limited option
pants- JCPenney similar option
shoes- TJMaxx similar
earrings- gift option option
 
I bought this blazer on clearance for $7. The problem is I bought it when I didn't give much thought to purchases other than 1) it's cute and 2) it's cheap. I now try to think of at least three ways I can wear something to justify it's purchase, no matter the cost. I was beginning to think that maybe this piece should be donated or sold and then this outfit inspired me to wear it with this blush blouse (blouse worn here before.)
 
Below are two other ways I've worn it. I think there's a fourth way but it didn't make it to photos. The next challenge will be to branch outside the same color family.
 
 
 
Linking up here: