Wednesday, May 3, 2017

More olive and navy






Blazer- old  option  option
skirt- JCPenney
necklace- JCPenney  option
earrings- JCPenney  option
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
When I say this blazer is old, I mean like 20 years old or close to it! I also had an identical navy one but it got purged long ago. For some reason, I held onto this one. I pulled it out the other day to create an outfit inspired by The Essential Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2017 Collection E-Book.  The ebook styles an olive utility jacket, but I had to make this work appropriate. It's amazing how well some pieces hold up.
It's interesting too how I get stuck on color combos and wear them for nearly a week at a time. Last couple of weeks were all about pink and olive but get prepared to see lots of navy and olive this week and maybe next. I just can't help myself.
Linking up here: