Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Business casual

 


Cardigan-old  option option
pants- Loft  option
necklace- JCrew Factory similar
earrings- Kendra Scott
shoes- Target (old)  option  option  option  option
 
I think these pants make a weekly appearance on the blog. They are part of a somewhat loose "capsule" I'm following for spring. I had a training day recently and took the opportunity to go with a more business casual look. The stripes could certainly be dressed up with a skirt and blazer and the cardigan could be part of a business look with a button up shirt and skirt. I've worn the cardigan before with these pants, a dressier top and heels. Here the stripes are playing down the other pieces to create a business casual look.
 
You may see these shoes once more, but they recently bit the dust. They started cracking and peeling at the perforations and cut outs. I am not one to wear extremely scuffed, skinned, torn or worn out shoes. That will degrade your whole look in a heart beat. So in the trash these went. They were fun while they lasted.
 
Hope you are having a great week!
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: