Monday, April 10, 2017

Lace up floral top

 



skirt- JCPenney old   option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option  sandal option
earrings- Macy's
bracelets- Alex and Ani
 
How in the blue blazes did this weekend get by without me getting a post scheduled for today? Here I am frantically getting out a post on a MONDAY morning. Ugh. At least my outfit for today is ironed and ready to go and I even picked out accessories last night. Those are usually an afterthought.
 
I recently purchased this blouse from JCPenney. I know that is not the coolest or hippest place to shop for some but growing up it was all we had in rural south Georgia. I've had my ups and downs with them but they have come back on the scene in the last couple of years with some worthy pieces so I've gone back to shopping there from time to time. They also have petite and tall sizes, and recently have the 31 inch inseam I love in their "short" pant length. They have some great sales so I got this top for $12 or less. It was part of a larger order so I don't remember it's exact price. This blouse has  the trendy lace up feature and some bright florals for spring. With a black background, it's still a floral I can wear to work.  If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I also paired my blue purse with it. It's making me want blue shoes.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: