Monday, April 3, 2017

All about business




Blazer - Limited  option  option  option 
shirt (old) JCP  option  option  option
pants- Loft  option option  option
scarf - Loft  option  option  option
belt- thrifted
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
ring- Rocksbox  option  option
 
Here's another blue and pink outfit with the neck scarf. This outfit was also inspired by Leanne's The Essential Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2017 Collection E-Book. A pink cardigan is part of the capsule but I need to make my outfits appropriate for work, so I subbed my blazer and made a few changes. I think this is one of my favorite outfits. I'm not a huge fan of the plain white button up, but wearing a neck scarf with it makes it so much more chic.
 
Hope you had a great weekend. Let's start another week!
 
 

Follow me on Bloglovin

Linking up here: