Monday, February 27, 2017

Light office layers and pattern mixing




Blouse- JCrew factory  option  option
sweater - Gap (old)  option  option  option
pants- JCPenney
booties- Sears  option  option
necklace- online boutique  option
purse- Belk's  option  option  option
 
So where did this weekend go? I spent most of it getting tax documents together, ugh! And this week is going to be a tough one, so I'll keep this short and sweet.
 
We had a few days cool enough to layer with a light sweater, so I put together an office appropriate look with a mix of polka dots and plaid. You have to look close, but these pants are plaid. I will say that layering sweaters and shirts is not my favorite kind of layering, but once in a while I will go there to change things up a bit. My booties are old but I linked up a cute perforated option. The "perforated" look is coming back for Spring. That crystal statement necklace is a go to for me, even for my work attire. JCrew Factory has one on sale.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: