Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The little details

 


Blazer- old  option  option  option
top- JCPenney
pants- Loft
shoes- TJMaxx/ Tahari option  option  option
necklace- House of Harlow
earrings- JCP  option  option
 
I love little details on clothing, like this key hole top. It's a tiny detail but it makes a big difference. This top also has flutter sleeves and while they are hidden under my blazer now, they will be cute on their own later in the summer. This blouse has lots of color and  you will see it again, likely paired with coral and olive. JCP is having a good sale and some good coupons right now, so hop over and take advantage. I had not originally thought of pairing this top with khaki pants, but I was playing with some new pieces when they came in the other day and put this together. These are the beige Loft pants I mentioned last week when I debuted the black ankle pants. I think these fit a tad bit shorter than the black ones, and I'm not sure what shoes to wear with them. From a top down view, these shoes are cute but looking at them now, I don't think they are very flattering to me. Something with more sole and heel looks better on me, but nonetheless, sometimes it's fun to wear super flat loafers. Maybe next time I'll try my wedge pumps.
 
Linking up here: