Wednesday, April 5, 2017

How to wear black in the spring




Blazer- Gap  option
pants- Gap  option
shirt- Limited  option  option
necklace-  Kendra Scott    option    
 
A black suit will always be a classic go to for the office and business world. It can be worn in any season. However, wearing black can get a little drab. You can lighten it up for Spring by pairing it with a light Spring color, like this blush peach top I chose here. I think I've probably worn every top in my closet with a black suit at some point, but I hadn't given any thought to this combination until I came across it in The Workwear Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2017 Collection. It's been fun having this book on hand for when I don't feel like putting an outfit together and to review and make small tweak and additions to my wardrobe for the season. Nude or lighter color shoes also make a black suit more season appropriate. You don't have to always wear black shoes. A different color shoe can give a lot of pop to an outfit.
 
Linking up here: