Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Florals and blush






Blouse- Limited  option  option
skirt- Target  option  option  option   option  option
earrings- Anita K via Rocksbox   option  option
bracelet- Alex and Ani  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott  option
ring-Sophie Harper x Ring via Rocksbox   option  option
(Free month with code FONDABFF)
pumps- Payless  option option   option






Spring is coming, although for most of the country this week, it doesn't feel like it. But it is, so I started transitioning a couple of weeks ago. I chose a dark, fall floral skirt but worked with the lighter colors in it to choose my top for this outfit. I've styled this skirt before with rust, the darker pinks and navy.  I went with nude pumps. I'm also obsessed with rose gold at the moment and my last Rocksbox set included an all rose gold set of necklace, earrings and ring. You can try Rocksbox free for a month with the code above. It's now $21 a month, but you get $21 credit to spend each month (an increase from $10.) I'm going to stick with them for a while because each set has gotten better and better lately. 
 
I really like this top, but it came from Limited and they have filed bankruptcy. I should have bought more when I had the chance. I cannot wear the portofino from Express because they are too snug in the bicep area of my arms. Anyone know of a good substitution?


Follow me on  Bloglovin

Linking up here: