Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blush and blue and a neck scarf

 



 
Vest- Banana Republic (old)  option  option
pants- Loft  similar
scarf- Loft
bracelet- Alex and Ani option  option
ring- Rocksbox  option
earrings- Rocksbox  option
purse- Belk (old)  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx- (old)  option  option
 
As much as I wanted some cold weather, I am not enjoying this week and I want it to pass. As you can tell from my recent outfits, I have moved on to Spring attire. I gave up on sweaters, layers, and blanket scarves. Move over, it's time for the square neck scarf. I'm also loving pink and blue for spring. I've worn this blouse and vest together before, but this time I switched the blue pants for the grey ones and swapped the shoes. I added this gorgeous little neck scarf from Loft. This is a small square scarf. Don't buy it if you are looking for a larger one, but this one is perfect for wearing like I'm wearing in now and for tying on your wrist or purse. Speaking of purses, I've been carrying this one non stop lately, even when it doesn't match my outfit. I'm not one to swap purses often but I guess I could do better when it doesn't match. Do you swap purses regularly or carry the same one for a while?
Linking up here: