Thursday, December 29, 2016

Outfit formula



 
Sweater- (old) Loft option  option
skirt- The Limited (old)  option  option  option
shoes- Banana Republic (old)   option  option 
clutch- Nordstrom  option  option  option
bracelet- Kendra Scott
 
This is an outfit formula I've relied on before- pencil skirt and sweater+ heels.  Since this sweater makes it's own statement, I went with more of a statement heel instead of adding a necklace. I also threw on a couple of other interesting pieces, like the Kendra Scott ring and cuff. The ring was from my last Rocksbox. I hated to send it back but relented and did so. Maybe it will be on my wish list again.  Have you tried Rocksbox? It's fun to get mail that's not bills, and you can try it out for a month free with code FONDABFF. Treat yourself in the New Year!
 

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: