Monday, November 28, 2016

Burgundy and brown


Did you all find some good deals this weekend? I stayed in my pajamas and shopped from my desk. I picked up a new rug for the bathroom and a couple of Christmas gifts, but nothing for myself in the fashion sense. That's usually how Black Friday goes. I buy for the house or Christmas gifts, but usually not that much for me. I have splurged on some beauty supplies during a recent Ulta sale.
 
Our tree is up and our house is decorated, but I'm not really happy with the tree. It's pretty but missing something I can't put my finger on. Are you a tweaker or an admirer when it comes to your Christmas tree? Do you put it up and sit back and admire or do you fuss with it and tweak it from now until Christmas? I usually walk buy and adjust it every few days.  If only today wasn't Monday and we didn't have to go back to work. Four days off has been nice. But since it's back to work, here's an office appropriate outfit for your inspiration.
 
 



Blazer-  JCrew Factory  option  option
pants- JCPenney
blouse- Nordstrom  option
shoes- Target  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott
 

My Kendra Scott Elisa pendant is becoming one of my "go to" necklaces when I want something delicate. It always seems to add just the right touch.  You can get one for 20% off through tonight at the Kendra Scott site with code sale20.  Have a great week!


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: