Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A little more white







White linen blazer- Calvin Klein via Belk
cowl neck top- Banana Republic (old)  option  option
skirt- Nordstrom on sale  option
shoes- Payless  option
necklace- online boutique  option
 
I will definitely be wearing white after Labor Day, but maybe not this blazer. I wore this outfit to work last week. This is a linen blazer, so I may retire it for the season once the calendar says fall, but I will continue to wear my heavier weight white blazer and white jeans. (This blazer is vanilla, not bright white, so it's a good choice for year round wear.)
 
While red, white and blue is definitely a summer color combo, I find it to be neutral enough to wear year round.  I'm pairing my blazer with my red skirt purchased during the Nsale. (FYi, it's on sale for cheaper than the Nsale price. I'm beginning to think  either I suck at Nsale shopping or it's the sale is a rip off. This is the second piece this has happened with.)  You've already seen one outfit with it here. This is definitely going to be a year round piece for me. It will pair nicely with a sweater and boots this winter.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: