Thursday, August 4, 2016

Favorite necklace




Blouse- The Limited  option  option  option
Blazer Gap  option  option
pants- Loft  option  option
necklace- Stella and Dot
bracelet- Ann Taylor  option  option
shoes- Payless similar    option
lips- Smashbox primrose
 
This necklace is one of my favorites. It's a Stella and Dot piece that can be worn 5 ways in various lengths and by attaching or detaching the three parts. I've managed to wear this piece with office attire and casual wear. It's versatility makes it one of my favorites.
 
I love the soft colors of this outfit polished off with a black blazer for the office. It can be tricky to dress in a conservative environment when you like to be different like me. I push the envelope here and there in small ways.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: