Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Replacement





 
Blazer- Calvin Klein via Belk  option  option     option
striped sweater- Forever21 option  option  option
skirt- JCPenney  option  option  option
earrings- Target  option   option
 
This white linen blazer is the replacement for my other white blazer. You may remember me talking about looking for a replacement as the other one was getting a little worn and hard to clean. I still have it and it has a few wears left, but I'm loving this lighter weight linen version for our hot summers.
 
This outfit was one I've had the inspiration for pinned for two or three years now and finally got around to wearing it. What's not to love about white, pink and navy?
 
I love these Comfort Plus Payless pumps. Try them out with 15% off through Aug. 8 with code ZZSHOP.
 

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: