Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Beachy waves




Blazer- Limited
blouse- Express   option      option
pants- Loft   option  option
belt- Belks   option  option
necklace Kendra Scott
shoes- TJMaxx    option  option
 
This outfit was created out of a need for something that didn't need ironing and could get me out the door  quickly. I had already wasted too much time on hair. I was pretty sure that I had already worn something similar but I couldn't find it in my archives.  You can see five ways I've previously worn these pants here and a look back at the blouse here. I suppose this outfit would be another nod to fall.
 
My attempt to style the new haircut led to some accidental waves and curls, so I just went with it and created beachy waves all over. I actually got compliments on my hair this day. I attempted the waves two other days before I got my hair cut again, but they didn't turn out quite as well as they did this day. I have a lot of hair, thick hair. Curling or creating beachy waves takes a lot of time that I usually don't have in the mornings. I am NOT a morning person.


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: