Monday, March 16, 2015

Plaid pants- five ways



 
Blazer- Dorothy Perkins  option
blouse- TJMaxx  option  option
pants- Loft  option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
necklace- gift
worn March 11, 2015
 
I guess you  know by know that I really like this cobalt color, in  particular these shoes. These shoes run around 22-$30 at Payless depending on sales and they are from their comfort plus line. And they are truly comfortable. I'm not paid by Payless to say that. I don't mind letting you know when something is a great deal. In fact, I've got a pair ordered from this line in nude and bought a black and white pair while they were on sale last week.
 
But this really wasn't about the shoes. It's about the pants. I almost didn't buy them because they were more of a splurge than a need, but I'm glad I did. I've found several outfit possibilities in them during the winter. The last time I wore them I realized I should pair them with a cobalt top. I was originally thinking the cobalt sweater, but decided to go with a lighter layer since the weather is warming up. Silly Mother Nature actually gave me a cold day last week when I wore this and I could have worn the sweater. Oh well.
 
Below are five ways to wear these pants (including the above outfit.)
 
 
1// 2// 3// 4// 5
 
Linking up here: