Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Summer essentials




 
Top- New York and Co  option   option  option
jeans- Loft  option
necklace- online boutique  option  option
earrings- Tuesday Morning
clutch- Target (old)  option  option
 
Summer essentials- white jeans, or shorts, or crops if you live anywhere near me. It's gotten too hot for these jeans, unless I'm going to be indoors most of the time. Another summer essential should be the off shoulder or cold shoulder top. I think this trend will be around a couple of years at least. I first debuted this top with wide leg linen pants and now I'm pairing it with white jeans. I love the contrast of my darker blue wedge sandals. Add those the summer essential list- a good pair of espadrille wedges.
 
Currently I'm... playing? I'm "playing" catchup with my scrapbooks. I don't play video games or even board games all that often, but the college age kids in the Sunday School class we teach are totally into Pokémon Go. The front of our church is even a stop for catching one. What are you currently playing? Are you into the pokemon craze or any gaming?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: