Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Off shoulder top and wide leg pants









Top- New York and Company  option   option   option   option
pants- Old Navy  option  option
shoes- Belk (old) option  option  option
bracelet- gift  option
earrings- online boutique  option
 
I recently blogged about a printed pair of linen blend wide leg pants. I also purchased these linen wide leg pants the same day. They have a tiny stripe and are the comfiest things. It's getting awfully hot here (98, over 100 index) but these will be a great option for pants in the heat. The wide leg allows for some air flow.
 
This top is a new purchase as well. I just had to get on the off shoulder band wagon. I'm not sure that I'm sold that it's for me. The top doesn't want to stay put when I move and I'm not one to fuss with clothing. I will say that I do like that this top has structure and is not too flowy. The flowy ones tend to make me look bigger. Most folks have been pairing their off shoulder tops with tassel earrings, but really any pair of dangle statement earrings will work.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: