Thursday, May 5, 2016

Denim and joggers

 
 
 
 
 
Vest- Old Navy  option  option  option
tee- Belk  option  option
pants- Macy's  option  option  option
shoes- Macy's  option  option
necklace- JCP  option
earrings- The Limited  option  option
 
I wore this outfit last weekend to a cute "Mommy and me" photo session we did. It gave me flexibility to move around to take photos but still look somewhat put together. I did not own any sneakers for years, other than the ones I run in, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this pair of slip ons. Now that regular sneakers are becoming accepted as fashionable I may have to invest in another pair for wear other than running. Any suggestions?
 
Today is my Friday and beginning Friday and through the weekend we've got lots of plans. It's going to be  a busy weekend so I'll keep this short and get moving.
 
Linking up here: