Thursday, April 7, 2016

Instagram lately


 I haven't done an Instagram round up lately, so here are a few outfits that made Instagram and not the blog.

I think this first outfit is incredibly boring, but saved by the necklace and shoes.


 
top- old
blazer- thrifted
pants- JCP
shoes- Nordstrom
 
 
Chartreuse and navy pinstripes? Yes! I think this was the first time I added a necklace with this top because it has it's own embellishment, but the long necklace works.

 
Blazer- Gap
pants- Gap
blouse/necklace JCP
 
Again- just boring to me, saved by the necklace and shoes, although I probably would not repeat the necklace with this.
 
 
 
Blazer/ pants- The Limited
blouse- The Limited
shoes- TJMaxx
 
Cobalt! Need I say more.
 

Blazer/ pants- The Limited
blouse- JCP
shoes- Payless
 
That's a lot of navy. Maybe that was my brain's subconscious switch from black to navy for spring?
 

Shop the post:

 


Linking up here:




 


 



 
Casual Friday Link Up* Friday’s Fab Favorites*Passion for Fashion* Favorite Fashion Friday * Fashion Friday* Fabulous Friday