Monday, April 11, 2016

Blushing




Blazer- The Limited     option   option
blouse- Nordstrom   option   option   option
pants- Gap   option
shoes - Payless   option   option
necklace- Chicos (thrifted)   option   option
earrings- Cato   option
 
I titled my post as such in part because of my blazer and in part, because I'm such a bad blogger when it comes to commenting and replying to your comments. Please know that I do appreciate your comments. I get so busy sometimes that I don't have a chance to put as much time into this little hobby as I'd like. I'm typing this now about two seconds before I hit post, and then I have to get in a workout, work, dinner for tonight because I'll be working late, there are some bills to pay....I'll stop before I exhaust you. I think you get it- we all have LIFE.
 
This is the second look I've created with this blush blazer. I think I'm going to be glad I finally purchased one. I love blush paired with gold. What about you? How do pair blush?
 
Speaking of busy- this weekend we finished the edits on a maternity/ family shoot we did a couple of weeks ago. This mama-to-be is the cutest thing ever and this couple's first child (four-legged) is such a handsome guy. You can check out the pictures here and here. If you are ever in the beautiful Golden Isles, Jekyll Island/ St. Simons area and in need of some family (or blog) photos, give us a shout.
 
Have a great week!