Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Winter blues






Cardigan- JCPenney  option  option  option
blouse- JCP (really old)  option
pants- TJMaxx option
shoes- Payless option  option  option
necklace- BR via ebay option  option  option
bracelet - Cato  option  option
 
This cardigan was one of those items that I kept noticing and thinking about every time I went in the store. I finally gave in and bought it. I love it. I don't like for my cardigans to be too long or have too much bulk in the form of a waterfall because that tends to make me look shorter and chunkier but this one is a perfect length. It's also very soft and comfy. It goes perfectly with this necklace that I hunted down like a mad woman (it's long been discontinued but I went on a world wide web search after seeing it online). So what's not to love?
 
I've already worn this outfit once with navy pants and navy shoes, so I went with a heathered navy this time and nude shoes. I've got one more idea in mind for this cardigan too, and it doesn't involve navy.


Linking here:



 


 


 

 
Casual Friday Link Up* Friday’s Fab Favorites*Passion for Fashion* Favorite Fashion Friday * Fashion Friday* Fabulous Friday