Monday, December 21, 2015

Blanket scarf as poncho





Scarf- Asos  option  option
sweater- Gap   option  option  option  all on sale!
pants- Loft  option  option option
shoes- Target  option  option
necklace- Belks  option  option option
worn Dec. 6, 2015

There are lots of ways to wear a blanket scarf. I wore this to church a few weeks ago and wore my blanket scarf as a wrap/poncho. It was cool but not cold enough to wrap this thing around my neck so this was an easy way to still add some punch to an outfit with a scarf without being too warm. I pretty much copied this whole look from Erin at The Fashion Canvas.

This triple layered necklace was a "me" gift while Christmas shopping this year during Black Friday sales. So selfish, but the sales are too good to pass up.

It's Christmas week! Are you ready? All the presents were wrapped as of last night, so now I'm just looking forward to a short work week, lots of food, family, and presents. I've got to pick up some groceries for the cooking we plan to do, but that's it.

Linking up here: