Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Just some basics




Blazer- old  option  option
shirt- old  option  option  option
pants- Gap
shoes- Kenneth Cole Reaction via TJMaxx  option  option
necklace-pendant-old  option  option
worn Sept. 28, 2015
 
Just a pretty basic work outfit- pants, button up shirt, black trousers. Some days this is what it takes for the job before me. But that doesn't mean the button up has to be white or that it has to be totally boring. I love this jewel tone purple button up. It's gotten a good bit of mileage and wear, along with these other pieces. My pendant is really old but the necklace is new. I have a few pendants that came on short chains or chokers, but the new thing is long necklaces so I requested a sterling chain for my birthday and my husband obliged.

Linking up here: