Friday, October 16, 2015

Chambray and black




Chambray shirt- Old Navy  option  option   option
jeans- Loft curvy straight leg   option
tank - Old Navy  option   option 
shoes- Target  option   option
necklace- Maurices  option  option
purse- Cato  option
watch - Fossil
worn Oct. 7, 2015
 
Chambray shirt-must have basic. Black jeans- another must have basic. Put them together with a white tank and you have a super simple but chic outfit. Add accessories as you please and you can create a multitude of looks. Sporty chic? add a beanie and converse sneakers. City chic? Add pumps and clutch.  I went with leopard flats and a fringe bag for a casual fall look.
 
One more thing- I love Loft jeans. I have these in a dark wash blue, white and now black. They have the perfect amount of stretch and are super comfortable. Wait for a 50% off sale and they are also super affordable.

Linking here:






 
WIWW  * I Feel Pretty *Random Wednesday* Trendy Wednesday    Style me Weekly