Monday, March 23, 2015

Ann Taylor Inspired



 
Blazer- Sears  option option
top- thrifted  option  option  option
pants- Gap
necklace- Forever 21  option
shoes- Banana Republic option option
tote- Payless Shoes  option  option
worn March 19, 2015
 
The Inspiration:
 
 
When I saw this ad from Ann Taylor, I was reminded of this top I thrifted and still needed to wear, so this outfit was inspired. As much as I love color, I love the clean blending of beige and black. Something about this is perfect for a conservative work environment, yet still polished and not boring.
 
You have probably noticed I don't add my purses or bags much. I tend to carry the same one over and over. I had to add this one in the pics because it goes so well with the outfit. And for a cheap, or inexpensive bag, it looks pretty good. The key is minimal hardware. Cheap bags with lots of shiny cheap metal look, well, cheap.
 
I think these shoes add a little more here too than plain black shoes. I've actually gotten more wear out of these than I thought I would, even though at 4 inch heels they are certainly not daily go tos.
 
Here's a look back at a few outfits with the shoes:
 
 

Thanks for stopping by! Linking up here: