Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Not my signature



 
Shirt- JCrew (thrifted)  option  option
jacket- JCPenney option  option  option
jeans- Levis
shoes- Macy's  option  option  option
beanie- Target  option option embellished option
worn Nov. 8, 2014

If you are a regular reader, then you probably recognized right away that this is not my signature look. Nonetheless, sometimes it's fun to try a different look. I started out with booties but they just weren't comfortable so I switched to my sneakers. I love these shoes and they have been a go to for "off duty" casual attire lately. Once I went with the sneakers, I decided what the heck, since I've got a sporty thing going on with the stripes and sneaks, I may as well throw on the beanie. I do like to wear a beanie once in a while in the winter, but I'm not so sure it really looks all that good on me. Maybe I'm too old for it. I was going to be outside in the cold night air, so the beanie stayed, regardless of looks. Sometimes function wins over fashion.

Linking up here: