Tuesday, April 29, 2014

In need of a 'do



 
Jacket- Cato/old option
blouse- Banana Republic option
pants- JCPenney option option
bracelet- JCPenney option
shoes- old option option
worn April 22, 2014
 
I'm excited that I have an appointment with my stylist today. As you can see from the photos, I am in need of a "hair do". Really, color. (Is "hair do" a southern thing? I more appropriately refer to cut, color, or style, but have heard that term all my life.) The grey is showing along the part. I'm growing my hair out a little and it is even more obvious when I need color now. And I'm not afraid to admit I color my hair. I always have, even before I had grey. And I like to experiment with color. Look at yesterday's remix post and you'll see a variety of color in my hair.
 
Now on to the outfi- I really like yellow and navy together and I like the way this jacket worked with the color of these pants. Sometimes these pants can be difficult to coordinate, even though they are fairly neutral. I was inspired by this outfit by extrapetite.com.

Linking up here: