Friday, April 18, 2014

Casual Friday





Tshirt-  Target option option
shoes- Target option
bracelet- JCPenney option option
necklace- Forever21 option option
worn April 12, 2014
 
This is actually a casual Saturday outfit. We don't have casual Friday at work, so casual is limited to weekends. I'm posting on Friday and needed a post title, so casual Friday it is.

The only reason I took these pics was because I was debating about whether or not this looked okay and if I should keep or donate this shirt. I have become extremely picky about tshirts. I don't like cheap ones that "roll" around the middle and have no shape to them. I like for them to have a little stretch and still keep their shape. This is a cheap tshirt and it's doing a little "rolling" but overall, I think this worked out. I think accessories are totally what make jeans and a tshirt an "outfit".