Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dress, work, repeat



Blazer/trousers- Gap;
sweater- Target
Worn Feb. 11, 2014
 
Sometimes I feel like dressing for work is one big cycle of dress, work, repeat...dress, work, repeat. And when I get tired and uninspired, I have no clue what to wear. To make it worse, I decided to wear this blazer/trouser combo but wanted to wear a different top with it. I feel like I have exhausted all the possibilities and I feel a little limited by the red dots on the sleeves of the blazer. I always worry about pairing something with this that might clash. And I have to turn the cuffs up because the sleeves are too long.
 
So... I searched Pinterest for navy outfits and came up with teal as a nice match for navy. So I wore this sweater with this set and it worked, but I don't find it anything to brag about. Dress, work, repeat.