Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ad inspired



 
Jacket- Old Navy similar
sweater- Target similar
scarf- etsy option option
jeans- Levis
shoes- Payless
worn Feb. 15, 2014
 
I love to look at the "outfits we love" ads at Old Navy/Gap/BR. For some reason I kept overlooking this one, thinking I had no interest in it and no reason to purchase any similar piece. Then it hit me- I already own similar pieces. I purchased this jacket at Old Navy a few years back and rarely wear it as I have viewed jackets as "outer wear only" in the past and not part of an outfit. That view is changing.
 
I paired my version with these particular shoes because we were headed to the beach to look for sea glass balls/treasures (literally, sea glass balls hidden on Jekyll Island by locals for the public to find) and I did not think my suede booties would fair well there. I do think the outfit as a whole would look better with booties. And no, we didn't find a treasure.
 
Linking up here: