Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Loft ad



 
Blazer- Dorothy Perkins option option; blouse- JCPenney;
pants- Loft ; shoes- TJMaxx option option
bracelet- JCPenney
Worn Dec. 31, 2103
 
Loft had an ad for these pants along with a pleated red blouse and camel blazer online when they first came out with these pants. I purchased the pants and intended to purchase the blouse, but the blouse sold out before it went to a deal I would spring for. They also had a crystal necklace on the model but that necklace sold out too. Not to worry though, with enough patience I was able to recreate my own version in due time. While I was out Christmas shopping I saw this blouse at JCPenney. It was on sale plus I had a coupon so it became mine for around $4! I already had the blazer and a necklace, so my outfit was complete. And here's a tip for you, don't ever be afraid to ask the sales clerk to check the size on the display mannequin. I needed a small in this blouse and the one on the mannequin was the only on they had, but now it's mine.
 
Linking up here: