Monday, November 11, 2013

The good news and the bad news



 
Blazer/pants- Loft
shirt- JCPenney (similar)
necklace- Belk
shoes- Target (option)
Worn Nov. 7, 2013


The good news is that as of last Thursday, I was caught up to current date with my outfit posts. You can now see what I'm currently wearing, not what I wore last month. The bad news is that I'm four outfits behind again, and when I catch up, I won't be posting daily. But don't worry, I won't be going anywhere. I'll still post a few times per week. I  just don't get the chance to photograph my outfits everyday.

On another topic, do you ever struggle with necklaces? At first glance, I though this blouse needed a short necklace, but then I decided it needed a longer one. I settled for this one, but I'm not sure it's the best one. It seems like I never have just the length I need.

Here are a couple of charts to help with picking a necklace for a neckline:

Making the world cuter

Inside Out Style

Have a great week!

Linking up to

Monday Mingle