Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mint and taupe


 
Blazer, pants- Loft
blouse- Sears
shoes- Payless
 
Excuse the photos. It was raining outside and I'm still searching for a good alternative inside. This is not it.
 
I had not thought of pairing mint and tan or taupe until I saw this at Outfit Posts and immediately knew mint was another option for my taupe suit. I snatched up the mint button up at Sears the minute I saw it because I know it will play well with other items in my wardrobe too. The only problem was that my taupe suit at the time had become too big for me. It was well worn and not worth tailoring so the hunt began for a new one. And then Loft came out with their fall line. And I stalked their site until I got a good deal and ordered this new jacket and pants. It has already been worn three times. Well worth the investment I made.