Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not so bad after all



Turtleneck sweater- ??, skirt- thrifted;
bracelets - Belk's; belt-?
boots- Shoes.com
Worn: Feb. 13, 2012


I'm drawing  a total blank on where that sweater and belt came from. The sweater is old, but the belt is fairly new.
And the whole outfit may never be repeated. I love the pattern in the skirt. I had to take it in a little so it hasn't been worn until recently. Oh well, it' s ready for next fall, but with  a different top. I have decided that ribbed turtlenecks do nothing for me.  I was horrified when I first took a look at these pictures, but looking at them now, maybe they are not as bad as I first thought. I'm very critical of myself. At least they motivated me to drop a few pounds. I still think that sweater is going to the dontation pile.

Some neat belts: