Monday, May 15, 2017

How to wear stripes to the office

 
 
 
Welcome to 9 to 5 Style! The third  Monday of every month Jennie of A Pocketful of Polka Dots, Carrie of A Stylish Fit , and I will showcase a theme featuring our individual takes on a professional look. Our aim is to inspire and show professional style does not have to mean boring and without personality. We hope you enjoy our 9 to 5 Style!
 
 
It's the third Monday of May already, and that means it's time for 9 to 5 Style. This month we are styling stripes for the office.

Stripes are usually difficult for me to wear to the office because most of my stripes are casual pieces.  The one striped piece that fits my conservative office dress code is this blue striped button down. I've worn it many, many times. You can see a few of those here, here, and here.
 
A striped button down offers a little bit more interest than a solid button down. This time I've paired my shirt with a navy pencil skirt and coral blazer.
 




Blazer- Forever 21 (old)  option  option
skirt- JCPenney
shoes- Payless  option  option
necklace- online boutique  option  option
earrings- Loft  option
 
I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
 
Linking up here: